Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, My name is Katie. I am a senior in college and currently doing my senior thesis. My youngest sibling is adopted and her name is Maggie. Adoption has really touched my life in a profound way as well as my family's lives. It's always been something close to my heart. I've been making films for film festivals for about 4 years now, and I'm hoping to connect with someone willing to tell me their story. I know what it is like to be a part of a family that has been so blessed by adoption, but I'd love to talk with someone who has decided to place their child. Please please please message me if you are willing to share your story with me. I would be so grateful at the opportunity to chat. Thanks so much.
Katie
kateklim
Hi, My name is Katie. I am a senior in college and currently doing my senior thesis. My youngest sibling is adopted and her name is Maggie. Adoption has really touched my life in a profound way as well as my family's lives. It's always been something close to my heart. I've been making films for film festivals for about 4 years now, and I'm hoping to connect with someone willing to tell me their story. I know what it is like to be a part of a family that has been so blessed by adoption, but I'd love to talk with someone who has decided to place their child. Please please please message me if you are willing to share your story with me. I would be so grateful at the opportunity to chat. Thanks so much.
Katie
Adoption is a scam. You wern't blessded by adoption, you have a stolen child for a sibling.No child is taken from their mother willingly. Trust me, they were out and out stolen.
Advertisements