Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
ae2007
You also pointed out that he does not know us. Did he know the foster parents when he was taken from his home and placed there? No he did not. But you seem to be okay with that.
How long has this child been in fostercare, because where I live she could have got atleast 3 years to improve herself. It's supposed to be 6 to 12 month, but they seem to give birth parents all these chances. Meaning he's been with these parents for awhile. Also kids can develope attactment problem, if they been raised bad. I'm guessing if her husband loved him, he wouldn't have signed his rights away, meaning no bond with him. Also an alcoholic may not bonded the best with her son. So he's finally able to have a secure place, where he bonded to foster parent, that are planing to adopted him. Now he's supposed to be yanked out. That could majorly screw up his attactment abilities, if he's removed again. Because every grownup in his life screwed up, including your husband. If your husband was a father to him, they would have had to contact him first. But for some reasons he choose not to. That being said nothing would surprise me , they might give a 5 yearold to a complete stanger. Is it the right thing to do? No.