Advertisements
Advertisements
We've had baby for 6 months. Bam signed off and a random guy came forward AFTER we filed out
R adoption petition. He registered on pf registry late and filed for paternity after we filed our petition. DNA shows he is the biological father. He is contesting our adoption. He smokes weed, lives with his druggie mother, etc. I've printed all of the drug related posts off if their FB pages. I'm in Indiana. It's seems pretty cut and dry if he registered late he won't get baby. My attorney, bf attorney and the judge are meeting in July. Help!!!
You won't want to hear this. First, he's not random. BM probably told him after she gave up her rights. Whatever vices he has, he has the right to raise his child.
Advertisements
Yikes! In my opinion he is a random guy. He knew she was pregnant, because she lived right across the street from him up until she was 8 months pregnant. I wouldn't have a big UGHHH against him if he was appropriate. He's always in trouble with the law and does drugs. I will fight for her so she doesn't have a rough life, she deserves more than that.