Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By JILL
I HAVE A SISTER WHO WAS ADOPTED OUT BEFORE I WAS BORN. DON'T HAVE MUCH INFO. CATHOLIC ADOPTION AGENCY IN SAGINAW, MICH. MOTHERS NAME IS CATHY GROCE. FATHERS NAME IS DALE. SHE WOULD BE APPROX. 35-37 YEARS OLD. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS JCLEVY4@HOME.COM. WOULD LOVE TO HERE FROM YOU.
Originally Posted By lisa
i am 37 yrs old i believe through a catholic agency yet i was born in detroit. please reply
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Karen and I was born in Saginaw, MI in November 1968. My adoption went through Catholic Family Services in Bad Axe, MI. Who knows, right. All I have is non-id information, but would be happy to hear from you.
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Michelle and I was adopted through Catholic Social Services. My birthdate is 4/6/67 and I was born at St. Johns. My birth mother had 3 sisters and 2 brothers. She was a 3rd grade teacher. Please respond.
Hi I was born 1966 adopted 1967 in pontiac michigan, female, mother was a teacher of some type, father lived in Il, dont think they was married.
Hi, my name is Michelle But, my Birth name was Melissa I was born 1966 in Jackson MI. My birthmom had 2 boys when I was born. I was adopted out in March of 1967. She also has two brothers that were younger than her. My Birthdad came from a big family. Feel free to E-mail me at MIMI1206@Hotmail.com
Thank-you, Michelle
Are you sure about Saginaw????? I've been looking for my sister as well...I was adopted in july of 68 out of Monroe MI....
Advertisements