Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Daniel John Cahoon Jr.
I am in search of my fathers biological family. My father Daniel John Cahoon Sr. before adopted was either William John Taylor or John William Taylor he was born in Kent County which is around Grand Rapids, Michigan. My father passed away 3 years ago and he was in search of his biological family but never lived long enough to carry out the rest of his search. He was born on May 8, My father was 54 years old when he passed away. He was adpopted to Guy and Grace Cahoon of Walled Lake, Mich. If anyone knows the were abouts of any relatives please contact me at leo20libra@yahoo.com.
Originally Posted By C.Strong
Sorry to hear of your loss.Did your father know his birth moms name at the time of his birth or her maiden name?
I am looking for my half brother John..last name unknown (to me) I was about 4yrs.old when I last saw him...
I was the oldest sister..bd:2/21/44
I had a younger sister...bd:6/8/46
We were adopted by maternal grandmother & her husband about the same time..(not sure of the actual year)
BMom is still alive..will be age 73 in 8/5/2002...but afraid to search for John.
Has always been haunted though over giving him up...never had any other children after him.
Does any of this ring a bell??
If so..let's compare info...I dearly desire to know the rest of my family before it is too late...I found our BF & was able to spend a year w/him before his death..I will be very sad if I have missed knowing my half brother at all....but would be thrilled to find I have nieces & nephews who could tell me sooooo much about the man he was..& that would be so terrific !!
Please,e-mail me for more info or ?'s at:
SerenityVoyage@webtv.net
Hopefully,
C.Strong
Advertisements