Advertisements
Advertisements
Take an ancestry test. That should lead you to someone you share DNA with. You can go from there.
I was adopted at 7 months from Guatemala. I'm hoping to find my birth mom and brothers. How do I do this successfully?
Advertisements
Take an ancestry test. That should lead you to someone you share DNA with. You can go from there.
Thank you for the advice, that sounds reasonable!
Thank you for the advice, that sounds reasonable!
I was adopted at 7 months from Guatemala. I'm hoping to find my birth mom and brothers. How do I do this successfully?
Hi Ava, I think I know you were adopted at the same time as my daughter. Is your mom Sharon and do you live in Milwaukee? If so, my daughter was from the exact baby house (Paco's house) as you were at the exact same time. I'm sorry you're struggling with reactive attachment disorder. I have two other children adopted from Guatemala, and I have found their birth mothers. Maybe I can help you? We're looking for my third daughter's birth mother as well. I can point you so some good places to find information. Please let me know how I can help. You can reply to me here if you're interested, and then I can message my number to your mom over FB.
Advertisements