Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By roza
Seeking two sisters reportedly placed at the Darmstadt Orphanage. Adopted by military family as I was in 1960. Mother: Ebert
Originally Posted By sonja
I was also adopted by a military family from the darmstadt orphanage, but in 1972. I am just starting to search, dont know where to start...If you could help I would be greatful. Mother: Ploesser
Advertisements
I, too, was adopted from a Catholic Orphanage in Darmstadt Germany. I was born 03 Jan. 1952 adopted by U.S. military couple at 18 months and taken to England, then brought to the U.S. to Arizona around 1958-60. I have no record of birth parents or even birth city/country. My birth name was Hans Gerhardt Reis, I was told. I added the extra "s". Does any of this information match anyone's search? Thanks for any information.
My sister and I were adopted together in Germany. I am not sure of the orphanage we were in. My sisters name is Ingrid & mine is Martina. She was born 04/12/67 & I 08/08/1968. My birthparents name is :
Helmut & Elfriede Meier
Birthdates: Helmut 05/12/43
Elfriede 06/12/48 Maiden name (Feicht)
Please, If anyone can help me please e-mail me at
I was told we had a brother placed up for adoption after we had been adopted and moved, so if that is correct he would have been born around 1970 or 1971.
martinamanning@msn.com
Thanks!
Tina:( :(
Advertisements