Advertisements
Advertisements
(this is the info given to me from Catholic Charities)
I was born Sept 17 1978 at 2:30pm in Northeast Mrmorial Hospital in Humble Texas. I weighted 6 lbs 0 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long. I was discharged on Sept 19 1978. I was also born with a Pale Hemangloma on my left thigh.
The non id on my B-parents is:
BM was 17, 5'3" 118lbs with Brn hair and eyes, white. She was Irish, English, German. Her dad had diabetes onset at 37, and hay fever. Both her parents wear glasses for reading.
BF was 19, 5'7" 130lbs, with bron hair and eyes, white. He was Italian. His grandfather died of a unknown cancer.
I was told by a source I cannot reviel, that my biological moms name might have been Susan, and she might have been a twin. Also my Bf would not sign the papers for my adoption. He wasnted to raise me, but my BM said no.. She wanted me with a family. So I was in foster care till November till the papers were legal, then on Nov 13 1978 placed into my adopted parents home. I have the best family and love them with everything I have. I have yet to find anything on any on my information though.. My searcher says I may not have been born in Humble, maybe Houston or somewhere else. I am in the Texas Birth Index for Harris County. So I know it has to be in Texas. I am a happy and healthy 24 year old who is in nursing school and begining a path to my future. I want to put closure on this missing piece. I want to know what has been changed in my information and who thinks they have the right to "edit" my life to fit a file, in order to supposivly protect something. These people who claim to work for "Christian" agencies that care and dedicated their life to placing children and helping families are very double standard. All the people who lied and edited babies info in the late years and even now.., will all have to answer to a higher athority one day. And I hope they can be forgiven by whomever their God is or is'nt. I wonder how they sleep at night knowing there are forums like this with thousands of people all wanting to know the same thing. I wish everyone out their of any age, situation, and of all races the best of luck in their search. Patience and fate will guide you through it all. It has been my hand to hold over the past 24 years. God bless...