Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By tiffanie radcliffe
I love you mom. You gave me life on December 7th 1973 at 5:13 a.m. Thankyou for my life. Thankyou for going through hours of labor and delivery only to give me up. How hard it must have been and still is for you to never have known your child. I too am a birth mother and know what it is to love a child of my own from afar. I am so sorry for your pain and I look for you in my dreams. I hold on to the hope that one day I will look into a familiar face and find a welcoming heart. Have you loved me all these years? Have you ached for me the way I do for my own child? I wish you knew how much I loved you and want to hold you. I wish you knew that I have waited for you all these years. I wish I could make your pain go away. Please don't feel guilty the way I do for giving up my son. Please know that I understand. Please don't blame yourself and beat yourself up the way I do. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. Please forgive yourself. God has protected me all these years and given me the gift of faith in his Son Jesus Christ. I have a wonderful husband and three other beautiful children. I love you, dear woman. How cherished you are. How dearly you are loved. Thankyou for loving me enough and respecting my life enough to have given me a chance to take a breath and to experience all that God had to offer me. Thanks for caring enough about my individuality that you gave me the oppurtunity to find it and express it through living. How precious my life has been and all because you wanted it for me enough to give it to me instead of taking it away. How loved you are by God! Thankyou, mother, for giving me life.
Originally Posted By Sandie
Tiffanie,
As an adoptee i basically agree with everything you have said. I have found my birthparents and thanked my bmum for making the choice to let me live.
I hope one day you are able to see that familiar face in the crowd and am sure you will be received with open arms. Your son deserves to know what a wonderful person you are also.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By susan
Tiffany,
thank you, thank you, thank you. Your words were such a comfort to me- the tears could flow. I am a birthmother in search of my daughter born 10-3-77 in baltimore md. I can only pray she feels as you do and forgives me for giving her up - at the time I felt I had NO choice as I had nothing to offer - only my love.
Thank you again and may God richly bless you and your family.
tiffany , thank you so very much for that time to bring out the tissue i am at a losss for words . very sweet and powerful words
Archive
Originally Posted By tiffanie radcliffe
I love you mom. You gave me life on December 7th 1973 at 5:13 a.m. Thankyou for my life. Thankyou for going through hours of labor and delivery only to give me up. How hard it must have been and still is for you to never have known your child. I too am a birth mother and know what it is to love a child of my own from afar. I am so sorry for your pain and I look for you in my dreams. I hold on to the hope that one day I will look into a familiar face and find a welcoming heart. Have you loved me all these years? Have you ached for me the way I do for my own child? I wish you knew how much I loved you and want to hold you. I wish you knew that I have waited for you all these years. I wish I could make your pain go away. Please don't feel guilty the way I do for giving up my son. Please know that I understand. Please don't blame yourself and beat yourself up the way I do. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. Please forgive yourself. God has protected me all these years and given me the gift of faith in his Son Jesus Christ. I have a wonderful husband and three other beautiful children. I love you, dear woman. How cherished you are. How dearly you are loved. Thankyou for loving me enough and respecting my life enough to have given me a chance to take a breath and to experience all that God had to offer me. Thanks for caring enough about my individuality that you gave me the oppurtunity to find it and express it through living. How precious my life has been and all because you wanted it for me enough to give it to me instead of taking it away. How loved you are by God! Thankyou, mother, for giving me life.
What a wonderful post. :D :clap: :D :clap: