Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Wife
My husband was born on 4/6/65 in Central Indiana and adopted through welfare dept. Searching for any family members.
looking for brother born in 65 0r 66?? not sure he was from marion ind and gave up for adoption or ?not sure ..his name was believed to be darvin and some say darren darrin ??he had 2 older bros at time of adoption. his moms name was jaqueline alters ??? so ive been told.i was born in 68 a half bro to another women whom are father married from pa if any of this rings a bell contact me at hotsy68@netzero.com...thanks
Advertisements
I think my dad had a birth child about that time. His name was Fred Kappus and worked at P.R. Mallory and also as a security gaurd at night. Please, let me know if any of this in familiar.
Deb
The date is close to when we think our dad fathered a child in Indiana. His name was Fred Kappus. I have been seardhing for a while for anyone born around this time to compare information. Please, let me know what you have and what information you want. Thank you. Deb
Birth mother was 21 and single at time of birth (4/6/65).
"Heavy set" is how the welfare lady described her.
I do not have a description of the birth mother. Where in Indiana did she live? Fred Kappus, who might be the birth father was tall and thin. In 1965 he was working at P R Mallory and a 2nd job in Bridgeport, IN and sometimes a security guard other places. I hope this helps. I am anxtious to meet my dad's child.
Den
Advertisements
Don't know but adoptive mom thinks the birthmom was from central Indiana, most likely a nearby county to Hancock Co. (30 min. east of Indianapolis, about 25 min. from Anderson/Muncie/Ball State Univ.).
Husband's features: 5'10", medium build, very long arms (37" shirt sleeve), cleft chin, dimples, very dark curly hair, blue eyes, tans easily, unusual toes (ones next to big toes).
Birthmom was 21. Would he remember that? Baby born 4/6/65.
How old was he at time of adoption? I was born in 1971 and was adopted out of Anderson IN (Madison County), but I have reason to believe I had two older siblings in the foster home with me???
Fred Kappus would have been 49. Two older children in a foster home? He had 2 older adopted children. I would have been 21 in 1971 and my brother would have been 19. Was your birthfather from Indianapolis? My guess is there was alot left out to be anonomous. What information do you have?
Deb
Sorry - he was just 4 mo. old when my MIL got him from the Welfare Dept. And she got a letter from a foster mom that had him since birth. Good luck in your search!
Advertisements