We were fortunate to get to spend one of the beautiful days we had this week in Washington D.C. We love getting to visit different cities and go site seeing. We are lucky that we live so close to many major cities, Washington, D.C. just being one of them, with so much interesting culture and history that we can visit for the day. As we walked around the city, we talked about how we cannot wait to take our children to visit these places with us. We cannot wait for them to learn about history and culture while enjoying the cities.
- Age: 31
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 33
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more, Sibling groups
- African American (Full), African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.